Captain's Cup & Intramural Sports
The NAS Key West Captain's Cup and Intramural Sports program offers a wide variety of sports to include basketball, softball, indoor and outdoor volleyball, soccer, golf, and football. In addition to the leagues, there are mini-tournaments held throughout the year. The annual Armed Forces Day Command Challenge is held each May to bring the base together to compete in multiple sports.
- Scroll down to EVENTS below to see if there are any current sports being played.
PICK UP SPORTS
- Indoor Volleyball at the Boca Chica Fitness Center: Fridays from 5:30 - 7:30 PM
- Indoor Basketball at the Boca Chica Fitness Center: Saturdays from 11 AM - 2 PM
- Open Softball at the Sigsbee Ballfield: Mondays from 6 - 9 PM
- open to 18 & up, equipment is available for use at the field