July 4th Bash at the Beach
NAS Key West is celebrating July 4th with a massive event down on Truman Annex at the Beach Patio Recreation Center on July 4th! The festivities begin at 5 p.m. and continue until 9 p.m. at which time families will walk over to the Truman Beach for the best view of the Key West fireworks.
- DYNAMO performing LIVE from 5 - 9 p.m.
- Games, Food & Fun from 5 - 8 p.m.
- Paintball & Carnival Games - ticketed
- Inflatables, Rock Wall, Face Painting, Dunk Tank & Family Games are free!
- Food & Drinks for sale [cash only: no ATM on site]
- Prices for games: [Cash only. No ATM on site]
- Paintball Shooting Gallery - 50 rounds for $4
- Carnival Games are 1 ticket per game - 1 ticket for $0.50, 10 tickets for $5, or 20 tickets for $9
- Rock wall, inflatable rides, face painting, dunk tank, games, and car show are all free.
Thank you to our sponsors for their continued support:
- Warren Henry Auto
- Waste Management
- Fury Water Adventures
- Sebago Watersports
- Sparkling Ice
- Lazy Dog
- Captain's Corner
- Key West Military Affairs Committee
- Navy League Key West Council
- SOuthernmost VFW Post 3911
- NAS Key West Chief Petty Officers Association
[sponsorship does not imply Federal endorsement of product or service]
For more information call 305-293-2783 & to volunteer call 305-797-4468